two

Search this blog

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Enchanting Elves PreSchool Kilpauk Review

I would never recommend this school to any parent. I had put my 2 yr daughter in that school for only reason its walkable distance to my home. The principal Aarthi is a self boasting, manipulative lady and very talented in speaking...she will never allow parents to talk even if your views are right.
The school has nothing to offer its just a play school. There is no privacy in that school Aarthi will discuss and pass comments about your kid mentioning name of the child to other parents.
School takes next academic year term fees 6 months in advance by threatening parents that kid will not get seat next year from play group to pre-school. If you had paid fee in advance and unexpectedly you cannot continue in that school forget about your hard earned money as there in no refund. If you ask for refund then you will see true principal she first ignores you, then treat you like slave with no respect and finally she will yell at you with harsh and hateful words.
My personal bad experience with Enchanting Elves Kilpauk:
They took next academic year term fee of Rs 7500 in 6 months advance in Dec, as we got opportunity to travel to Sydney, we informed them within a month n asked for refund. They said they will discuss about refund when school ends.
As the school closed we asked principal Aarti for atleast partial refund. But she avoided to talk to us and when we met in person she insulted both me and hubby in a very arrogant manner using harsh and hateful words.
Feeling ashamed to put my daughter in Enchanting Elves School.
If the school intention is to cheat and earn money do not run a educational institution, you can do some third rated business.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh sorry to hear that...wat money minded schools....

Anonymous said...

If possible plz complain to nearby police by fraud case

Mythreyi Dilip said...

Thank you. I have planned to file complaint with directorate of education tamilnadu.

Nilu A said...

Very disgusting that schools are behaving like this nowadays.. Some stern action should be taken against them.. I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you too had a bad experience with that school. I too have bad experierience. I had put my 2yrs old daughter there and suffered a lot becoze of principal Aarthi. She is so money minded, even for a school photos and CD they charge high. I complained in their fb page about high charges, she called me in person and spoke to us rude. This year i discontinued my daughter and put her in Scope preschool Kilpauk. Please do complain about this school.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you too had a bad experience with that school. I too have bad experierience. I had put my 2yrs old daughter there and suffered a lot becoze of principal Aarthi. She is so money minded, even for a school photos and CD they charge high. I complained in their fb page about high charges, she called me in person and spoke to us rude. This year i discontinued my daughter and put her in Scope preschool Kilpauk. Please do complain about this school.

Anonymous said...

ranked 17th on top 20 schools!!!!! where did you finally put your kid? am searching for the best play school in kilpauk....please let me know

Mythreyi Dilip said...

Do u think these ranking are given genuinely based on school performance, infrastructure etc. No these school pays lump sum to be ranked. We are in Sydney now my daughter is studying in a school here. But if I were in Kilpauk I would strongly recommend Scope playschool. Parents of the kids who studied with my daughter moved their children to Scope school for there pre-school, one kid Rakshat's mom said children passing out of scope school got admission in Maharishi and Bhavans. If are around kilpauk you should be knowing these are top school.
Best wishes for your lil one future.

Raji Baskar said...

I have heard about this disgusting school and it's bossy principal.
To the previous commenter - are these ranking given by govt or govt controlled bodies? School like enchanting elves kilpauk has strong influential backgrounds, thet pay lump sum for rankings and self boast about it. The only proper method of knowing about a school performance is talking to the parents who had put their kids in that school, knowing their bad experiences.

Unknown said...

Many school management are only money oriented. They collect whole fees before second term ends. Then they will started to charge Rs.300-500 for Photo CD. Around Rs.400 for fancy dress competition. Rs.200 for the Christmas Celebration, around Rs.500 For Annual day costume. Annual day Ticket for Parents Rs.500 each.Overall they are charging around Rs.2000/- in addition to the school fees that we agree to pay.During Third term they will start to collect 1st term fee for next academic year.So everything here is nothing but cheap business.